Noise Proof Glass
Noise insulating glass unit uses a simple physical effect: the glass with different thicknesses to effectively absorb the acoustic vibrations of different frequencies.
Sound insulation properties of glass are achieved due to the following factors:
- Double glazing;
- Glasses of various thickness at equal distances (asymmetrical glazing);
- The bolshey glass thickness - the better the insulation;
- Varying the width of the spacers (the distance between the panes);
- The tightness of the joints;
- Sealing flaps.
Increase sound insulation properties of glass is also possible through the use of sound-absorbing film TROSIFOL SOUND CONTROL SC +
TROSIFOL SOUND CONTROL SC + - is a completely new development, a decisive advantage which is manifested in the mass production of noise-absorbing glass. As confirmed by many European test laboratories, standardized windows made with SC + achieve noise reduction of more than 50 dB.
Benefits of noise insulation of glass:
- High level of sound insulation;
- Reducing vibrations;
- The increased strength of the glass;
- Silence and comfort.